With a Leading Vendor
Cyclone is a New Zealand Owned company providing bespoke procurement, implementation and support services across the education, government and business sectors. Our aim is to find the right technology mix that best fits our client’s requirements, driving their operational foundations and future success.
As HP Education Partner of the Year for the last five years running, we enjoy spending time understanding both schools and tertiary institutions, their aims and how ICT forms an integral component of that overall vision. Cyclone chooses to partner with HP for a number of reasons, but two standout factors include their industry leading embedded technology, as well as their unwavering commitment to education.
To learn more about Cyclone, HP, or the interwoven partnership then please reach out to one of our experts.
Intel® Core™ i7 processor
“As HP Education Partner of the Year for the last four years running, we enjoy spending time understanding both schools and tertiary institutions”
Noel Jack | Sales Director
Empower students to learn with rugged exteriors designed with the education environment in mind. Multimodal learning is enhanced by a full catalogue of Android apps, and the manageability, security, and ease of the Chrome OS. With memory and storage in abundance, students can speed through their day and conquer challenges with ease.
Take advantage of the thinnest, lightest and most secure laptops available. Housing premium manageability, security and collaboration features, the HP family of laptops are designed with the corporate, government and tertiary sectors in mind to make work and productivity a pleasure.
Keep it secure, keep it simple, and keep stay focused on what’s most important. Whether you need a space-saving HP Small Form Factor, a traditional desktop PC, or a robust touch-enabled all-in-one – HP offers a range of desktops to meet your specific deployment needs, from classrooms to labs to the boardroom.
• Cyclone has a highly skilled team of Digital Learning Specialists who provide a wide range of meaningful professional development nationwide
• Our team are all New Zealand trained teachers with a wealth of experience and knowledge
• As a team we work alongside you to ensure we deliver the most effective support your staff can receive
• We can help effectively integrate and apply the use of technology within your school
• Cyclone offers a range of solutions to help you manage your devices and deliver the outcomes you need
• Our services are tailored to your requirements, provide painless deployment and ease of management
• We offer a standardised device management solution, Cyclone Device enable
• Remote monitoring and proactive preventative maintenance for your server, storage, backup, security and network equipment
• Service Desk – dedicated ticket-based help-desk prioritises and tracks issues through to resolution
• Remote and on-site technical support for desktops, laptops and tablets, servers, wired and wireless network infrastructure
• All our engineers are tertiary-qualified in ICT, experienced supporting education technology, and fully police-vetted for working in NZ schools
65% of today’s primary school students will work in jobs that don’t exist yet. Explore how curricula is changing to accommodate, helping students become digital citizens in a digital world.
HP Education solutions inspire students to learn everywhere, all the time, with tools that enable true learning, while also delivering meaningful outcomes for schools and wider communities.
1-to-1 programs in schools are growing in popularity and for good reason, they offer a number of benefits both for students and teachers. Read the blog and learn some benefits you may not have considered previously.
Whether you’re in the government, education or business sector, Cyclone can help you in driving future success. From our Managed Services platforms to Training and Professional Development and Device Procurement, Cyclone can assist with whatever requirements you have.